The best SEO strategies and techniques always change. Google updates their algorithms often and you need to stay on top of things if you want to not leave your SEO success to luck.
Following a blog or a news website with SEO experts publishing new content often is a great way to do so.
I’ve just created a list of the best SEO podcasts as well.
Anyways, here is my attempt to list all the best SEO blogs & news websites of 2020.
- Search Engine Land – The latest news about SEO. You can learn from the news as well. You’ll get recent information that might be important to your SEO decisions going forward. Search Engine Land also has a YouTube channel.
- Search Engine Roundtable – Another popular website with the latest on SEO. They publish lots of content around the latest statements coming from Google themselves.
- Ahrefs – Ahrefs offers one of the most popular premium SEO tools. They also have an active SEO blog that often receives daily updates. Ahrefs also has a popular YouTube channel.
- SEMRush – SEMrush is probably the biggest competitor to the Ahrefs SEO tool. They do also have an active blog that is often updated daily. You might also want to check out their YouTube channel for informative video content.
- Moz Blog – Moz is another company that sells premium SEO tools with an active blog. They’ve also got a popular YouTube channel.
- Backlinko – The blog of the famous SEO expert Brian Dean. It does not get new content every day but the content it gets is long-form and very informative. He also has a popular YouTube channel.
- Neil Patel – Another famous SEO expert with a popular blog that focuses on digital marketing and SEO. He also has a popular YouTube channel and a podcast called Marketing School where he and Eric Siu gives SEO tips and more.
- Yoast – Yoast is the company behind one of the most popular SEO plugins for WordPress with the same name. They’ve got the SEO blog that actually ranks #1 for “SEO blog” in Google. At least when I perform that search. They do also have a very active YouTube channel.